GhanaUK has just been launched.
Built to enable and encourage international trading and relationships. This is a business ready to go places.
This website is designed to make money by:
- Online Dating – The website comes with commercial dating software installed and set up. This can be free (as at the moment) or charged for
- Charging for Classified Ads – it is free at the moment as this encourages users – it can charge at the click of a button. Fees are paid into your PayPal account
- Charging for Business Listings – it is free at the moment as this encourages users – it can charge at the click of a button. Fees are paid into your PayPal account
- Adsense ads (from Google) strategically placed ads – you get paid if visitors click on the ad.
- Selling Ad-space on the website
- Building up users and selling the site at a profit!
The Black and White Trail website has been launched.
blackandwhitetrail.org will help visitors discover the Black and White Village Trail of Herefordshire.
The trail, as the name suggests, is characterised by the large number of timbered and half-timbered houses in the area some dating from medieval times, others from more recent periods.
‘unrivalled in England’ This is how Alec Clifton-Taylor described the half timbered ‘black and white’ buildings of north-west Herefordshire. Come and see if he was right!
The Black & White Village Trail is a motor/cycle route through some of the prettiest villages and most beautiful landscape in England. The 40 mile circular trail leads west from the ancient town of Leominster, through a rich landscape of orchards, hopyards and distant hills, taking in the most picturesque black and white villages along the way as well as the little market town of Kington.
The villages are more than just pretty places to visit. Each one has its own character and community, with tea-rooms, shops, craft workshops and pubs waiting to welcome the visitor.
Take advantage of the quieter pace of life and enjoy a day spent following the byways of quintessential rural England.
The Black and White Trail allows local businesses, clubs and societies etc to advertise free of charge.